The Wyndham Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» {cascade Pilot Personal Edition Crack}
Solar energy: Simple and economical. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 11:18 am by ingarpeyt

» ??? ??? ?? ????? ?????? ?????
Solar energy: Simple and economical. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 4:31 am by ingarpeyt

» First Sex 18 Year Girl Rap
Solar energy: Simple and economical. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 12:52 am by ingarpeyt

» First Sex 18 Year Girl Rap
Solar energy: Simple and economical. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 12:49 am by ingarpeyt

» Software Amos 18 Free Download
Solar energy: Simple and economical. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 9:24 am by ingarpeyt

» PS3 LVL DIAG-adds
Solar energy: Simple and economical. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 2:37 am by ingarpeyt

» PS3 LVL DIAG-adds
Solar energy: Simple and economical. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 2:35 am by ingarpeyt

» PS3 LVL DIAG-adds
Solar energy: Simple and economical. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 2:35 am by ingarpeyt

» Sims 3 Acces Vip Torrent
Solar energy: Simple and economical. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 4:47 pm by ingarpeyt

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Wyndham Community on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 

Poll

Solar energy: Simple and economical.

Go down

Solar energy: Simple and economical. Empty Solar energy: Simple and economical.

Post  TorcerHemming Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:20 pm

There are many reasons why more and more people are turning to solar energy. One of them is the incredible government backed financial incentive called the Feed in Tariff.  The incentive doesn't just help you save £1,000 every year; it also delivers a tax free return on investment of 8 – 10%.

Solar energy victoria systems use the sun's energy and light to provide heat, light, hot water, electricity, and even cooling, for homes, businesses, and industry. There are a variety of technologies that have been developed to take advantage of solar energy.

Solar cells convert sunlight directly into electricity. Solar cells are often used to power calculators and watches. They are made of semiconducting materials similar to those used in computer chips. When sunlight is absorbed by these materials, the solar energy knocks electrons loose from their atoms, allowing the electrons to flow through the material to produce electricity. This process of converting light (photons) to electricity is called the photovoltaic (PV) effect.

Solar cells are typically combined into modules that hold about 40 cells; a number of these modules are mounted in PV (Photovoltaic) arrays that can measure up to several meters on a side. These flat-plate PV arrays can be mounted at a fixed angle facing south, or they can be mounted on a tracking device that follows the sun, allowing them to capture the most sunlight over the course of a day. Several connected PV arrays can provide enough power for a household; for large electric utility or industrial applications, hundreds of arrays can be interconnected to form a single, large PV system.

TorcerHemming

Back to top Go down