The Wyndham Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» {cascade Pilot Personal Edition Crack}
Moving Animals to Higher Grounds I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 11:18 am by ingarpeyt

» ??? ??? ?? ????? ?????? ?????
Moving Animals to Higher Grounds I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 4:31 am by ingarpeyt

» First Sex 18 Year Girl Rap
Moving Animals to Higher Grounds I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 12:52 am by ingarpeyt

» First Sex 18 Year Girl Rap
Moving Animals to Higher Grounds I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 12:49 am by ingarpeyt

» Software Amos 18 Free Download
Moving Animals to Higher Grounds I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 9:24 am by ingarpeyt

» PS3 LVL DIAG-adds
Moving Animals to Higher Grounds I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 2:37 am by ingarpeyt

» PS3 LVL DIAG-adds
Moving Animals to Higher Grounds I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 2:35 am by ingarpeyt

» PS3 LVL DIAG-adds
Moving Animals to Higher Grounds I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 2:35 am by ingarpeyt

» Sims 3 Acces Vip Torrent
Moving Animals to Higher Grounds I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 4:47 pm by ingarpeyt

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Wyndham Community on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 

Poll

Moving Animals to Higher Grounds

Go down

Moving Animals to Higher Grounds Empty Moving Animals to Higher Grounds

Post  Anthony Ang Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:04 pm

Werribee River had flooded yesterday and giraffes, rhinos and zebras at the Werribee Open Range Zoo had moved themselves to higher grounds to escape floodwaters encroaching on their habitat.

Link to The Age's article

Anthony Ang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum