The Wyndham Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» {cascade Pilot Personal Edition Crack}
Read the signs to know the presence of Groundhogs in your garden. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 11:18 am by ingarpeyt

» ??? ??? ?? ????? ?????? ?????
Read the signs to know the presence of Groundhogs in your garden. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 4:31 am by ingarpeyt

» First Sex 18 Year Girl Rap
Read the signs to know the presence of Groundhogs in your garden. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 12:52 am by ingarpeyt

» First Sex 18 Year Girl Rap
Read the signs to know the presence of Groundhogs in your garden. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 12:49 am by ingarpeyt

» Software Amos 18 Free Download
Read the signs to know the presence of Groundhogs in your garden. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 9:24 am by ingarpeyt

» PS3 LVL DIAG-adds
Read the signs to know the presence of Groundhogs in your garden. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 2:37 am by ingarpeyt

» PS3 LVL DIAG-adds
Read the signs to know the presence of Groundhogs in your garden. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 2:35 am by ingarpeyt

» PS3 LVL DIAG-adds
Read the signs to know the presence of Groundhogs in your garden. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 2:35 am by ingarpeyt

» Sims 3 Acces Vip Torrent
Read the signs to know the presence of Groundhogs in your garden. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 4:47 pm by ingarpeyt

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Wyndham Community on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 

Poll

Read the signs to know the presence of Groundhogs in your garden.

Go down

Read the signs to know the presence of Groundhogs in your garden. Empty Read the signs to know the presence of Groundhogs in your garden.

Post  Norris Magnus Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:50 am

The Groundhog also known as woodchuck or “whistle pig”, or in some areas “land beaver”, is a rodent which belongs to the group of large squirrels. Woodchuck is a lowland creature. Most of the gardeners are aware of the damages which Groundhogs are able to cause to a garden. Therefore it is considered very much important to learn the sign language of Groundhogs which are the signals which we should read to recognize the presence of Groundhogs. If a gardener is able to read the sign language of Groundhogs, he will be able to recognize Groundhogs. While most of the homeowners seek for pest inspections Sydney pest inspection experts give them detailed class on how to read the signs of Groundhogs and how to deal with them to save their garden.

Some of the Groundhog signs are described here which will help you get an idea. The first one is the appearance of a 10”-12” hole in your backyard or under your shed with mounds of dirt outside it. Another sign is a cucumber in your garden out of which a good sized bite had been taken. Also, you could smell the presence of Groundhogs if you find the feathery tops of carrots in your garden have been mowed down. Another sign is a damage caused to your young fruit tree by something biting at it its trunk. And the funniest thing among all these is the fact that you will later realize that the rat poison that you set in your garden in order to kill the Groundhog which raids your garden has not been touched at all and you still have troubles in your garden.

Norris Magnus

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum